We are accepting applications for 2 bedroom apartments.
If you would like to request an application, please call:
(603) 330-0379 Monday thru Friday between 9:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call to set up an appointment to see the available apartments.
Forms * Do not use white out. Use black or blue pen only. No pencils.
- Call or visit the leasing office at Linscott Court Apartments to receive an application.
- Complete all areas of the application form and return it to the leasing office for review.
- Once the review is complete, a letter will be mailed to the applicant advising them if it has been accepted or not and where they have been placed on the waiting list.
- If an apartment becomes available, the next qualified applicant on the waiting list will be contacted and asked to come in for an interview to review the application.
- If the applicant is qualified for the apartment, they will be advised of the rent and security deposit amount that will be due when the apartment is ready.
- If the apartment is ready, a pre-admissions inspection will be conducted with the property manager and the applicant to insure that the apartment is acceptable and that no further repairs are needed prior to move-in.
- An appointment will be setup between the property manager and the applicant to sign the lease and all applicable paperwork.
- Provided the rent and security deposit are paid, the keys will be given to the applicant following the lease signing.